Subject: Re: [boost] Json read...segment by segment
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-06 11:20:43

On 06.07.2015 16:47, Boris Rasin wrote:
> On 7/6/2015 12:06 PM, Sebastian Redl wrote:
>> I just replaced the internal parser of PropertyTree (the old one was
>> a Spirit.Classic parser) with a hand-written streaming parser (push,
>> while yours appears to be pull) too. It's on the develop branch.
>
> Will this remove the requirement of boost/thread for PropertyTree JSON
> reader/writer in multi-threaded environments?
It will fix the multithreading bug #5520, if that's what you're asking.
PropertyTree doesn't have any direct dependency on Thread.

> When do you plan to release it?
The test matrix is going green, so it should be in 1.59. But I hope that
the new Boost.Test will be merged to master first, since a workaround in
my test cases is affected by an internals change between the old and new
version.

Sebastian