Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Graph maintenance
From: Aniket Pugaonkar (aniket.pugaonkar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-07 10:24:47

I would like to contribute as well. I have worked on BGL extensively for my
thesis and can help in this.
BGL documentation is precise and well written. i believe it is not under
active development but serves as a great library that uses generic
programming, parallel/distributed computing (PBGL) and graph theory
concepts that can be used for benchmarking and comparisons with other
libraries. there are several advantages of BGL as compared with other
libraries as well. BGL also have interface for other graph libraries such
as Stanford Graph Base. Some parts of the library may be confusing and
require some thought to understand it completely.

if we can help it make more detailed and example based, that would help a
lot.

thanks
Aniket