Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.DLL formal review is ongoing
From: Rodrigo Madera (rodrigo.madera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-07 11:48:35
Before I give my review, I would like to first ask some open questions here
and see if I understood some points correctly.
* Is Mac OS totally unsupported?
* When would support for it be possible?
As an avid Mac OS user, I feel excluded. Don't know if this is an issue for
anybody else, though.
* Why is the default section named "boostdll"?
* Why not use the platform default?
* Can't the "on_unload" have a similar API in the library?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk