Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.DLL formal review is ongoing
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-08 14:39:51

> Another problem is getting the image path [1]. There is a problem because
> we also don't have dlinfo() on OS X.
>
> I Googled and found a link on SO [2] that could help in fixing this.
>
> I can try to get this part working but only at weekends, if help is needed.
>
> Regards,
> Rodrigo Madera
>
> [1] File: dll/detail/posix/path_from_handle.hpp
> [2]
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20481058/find-pathname-from-dlopen-handle-on-osx

Thanks for the hints and for giving the build output! Committed the fixes
for MacOS issues to github repo.

There's a high chance that there'll be some problems with
boost::dll::library_info on MacOS, because it contains a lot of untested
MacOS specific code. Could you please send me the libtest_library.dylib via
private mail, so I could do the tests.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin