Subject: [boost] Boost.DLL Review is finished
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir.prus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-14 03:59:42

Boosters,

the formal review of the Boost.DLL library by Antony Polukhin is now
finished. The preliminary results are as follows:

The following people have provided reviews:

- Ralf Globisch - Yes
- Klaim - Joël Lamotte - Yes (*)
- Niall Douglas - Yes, conditionally
- John P Fletcher - Yes
- Bjorn Reese - Yes
- Edward Diener - Yes

Klaim - Joël has asked that his vote is not counted until he's done trying
the library for real, and there was no confirmation it's done yet.

The following people have contributed, but did not provide a review

- Rodrigo Madera
- Thomas Trummer
- Rob Stewart
- Ion Gaztañaga

If anybody would like to amend or clarify anything, or plans to provide
additional comments during this week, please contact me off-list. I will
post final review result after that.

Thanks,
Volodya