Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] Boost.DLL formal review is ongoing
From: Richard (legalize_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-16 12:06:19

In article <55969319.8040900_at_[hidden]>,
    Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]> writes:

> - Should the library be accepted?

Looks good to me.

> - How useful is it?

It's useful to have a single way of dealing with shared libraries
across platforms. I've done it a number of times myself and this
library would have made things easier.

> - What's your evaluation of
> - Design

Looks fine.

> - Implementation

I didn't inspect the implementation.

> - Documentations

The documentation is fine. There are a few minor grammar/typos but I
didn't take note of their specific location, sorry.

> - Tests

I didn't look at the tests.

> - How much effort did you put into your evaluation?

I read through the Motivation, Getting Started and Tutorial. I
skimmed the reference. I read the FAQ, Design Rationale and
Dependencies section.

> - Did you attempt to use the library? On what systems and compilers?

I didn't attempt to use it.