Subject: [boost] [mpl] Updated fixes on 'master'
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-18 11:12:44

A number of fixes in mpl, by Bruno Dutra and Deniz Bahadir, had been
tested on 'develop' for quite a long time but had not been merged to
'master' for the upcoming release. The regression tests on 'develop' had
shown that the fixes were working properly and I have taken the
responsibility of merging them now to 'master' for the upcoming release.
I will be checking the 'master' regression tests. If there are any
problems I will revert this merge but I am 99.99% certain that the
changes are correct, so I take full responsibility for merging. The
fixes come from Trac items so I feel that correcting these bugs is
important for the upcoming release else I would not have performed the
merge and the push to Boost.