Subject: Re: [boost] BGL pull requests
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-22 06:37:03

On 7/22/2015 12:47 AM, Marcin Zalewski wrote:
> I think part of the problem is who is responsible. I would like to take
> over in the face of a maintainer shortage. I am not sure what the process
> is for that (I already asked before).

The process, as I understand it, is:

1) Have a Github account
2) Be part of the boostorg organization on Github
3) On GitHub go to boostorg/admin and create a new issue asking for
admin access ( or write access ) to graph
4) If you are granted admin access to graph you can then make changes to
it.

If you want to maintain the graph library or help maintain it you can
mention it on this mailing list in a separate message with [bgl] or
[graph] starting the title of the message that you would like to be the
maintainer of the library. The current maintainer is Andrew Sutton
<asutton -at- cs.kent.edu>, so you might want to try to contact him and
see if he is still maintaining the library.