Subject: Re: [boost] BGL pull requests
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-27 17:39:15

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 7/23/2015 5:06 PM, Marcin Zalewski wrote:
>
>> Thank you Edward. I will follow your advice. BTW, is there a place where
>> maintainers are listed?
>>

> The list of maintainers is at boost/libs/maintainers.txt in the Boost
> sources on Github, but this list may be out of date. For approving PRs I
> actually see the name of Noel Belcourt for the 'graph' library. His e-mail
> is kbelco - at - sandia - dot - gov.
>
> We do appear to need a maintainer for 'graph' because the latest 'develop'
> was never merged to 'master' and there are many PRs against graph that have
> been largely ignored. Maybe Noel Belcourt has been too busy to work with
> Boost, so I think another maintainer for 'graph' would be most welcome.

Noel has now indicated he would like someone else to take over, and Andrew
Sutton, as the editor and author of the C++ committee Concepts TS, has his
hands full. So if Marcin will post an issue on
https://github.com/boostorg/admin requesting he be added to the BGL team,
we will be happy to welcome a new maintainer and get started catching up on
issues, merges, and pull requests.

Thanks,

--Beman