Subject: Re: [boost] [http] Scheduling a review for Boost.Http
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-01 09:47:41

On 1 Aug 2015 at 15:19, Bjorn Reese wrote:

> I am about to schedule a formal review for Boost.Http (see blincubator
> for links.)
>
> If there are no objections I suggest that the review is held from
> August 17 to 30.

AFIO second attempt is scheduled between 21st and the 31st August. I
don't know why it isn't on the review schedule. This time I'll make
it barring any natural disasters or acts of god.

Also bear in mind CppCon between 20th and 25 September. Preparation
for that may distract reviewers of Http (me for once not as the AFIO
new tutorial is essentially my CppCon talk and uses identical
materials).

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting