Subject: [boost] [build] Overriding warning level for clang
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-11 14:32:24

In my user-config.jam for clang I have added:

<warnings>on

to the configuration section of the 'using clang' toolset. Nonetheless I
still see '-Wall' on the command line when I compile. My other
<cxxflags> settings which are part of the toolset are reflected by the
command line. Even if I change to

<warnings>off

in the toolset I still see '-Wall' on the command line.

Why is this not working and is there any way I can change the warning
level for clang so that it is not 'Wall' on the command line ? The clang
compiler is wonderful but with 'Wall' it spews out a boatload of
information I normally do not need.