Subject: Re: [boost] [http] Formal review of Boost.Http
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-12 08:49:59

On 8/11/2015 3:11 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 8 Aug 2015 at 14:06, Agustín K-ballo Bergé wrote:
>> I can't speak for others, but I don't think anyone claimed the Handbook
>> isn't useful. For me personally, the implications that this is a Boost
>> blessed document rubs me the wrong way, just as libraries that call
>> themselves Boost.Whatever without ever having been reviewed do.
>
> The very first sentence makes it very clear it is not a Boost blessed
> document.

I'm happy with the newly added note claiming that those are your
opinions and yours only. That way others won't feel the need to clarify
that's not a Boost thing every single time you mention it. I'd really
appreciate if you'd do something of the sort yourself in your upcoming
emails.

> [snip]

I did not read the rest of the message, I'm sorry if you spent any of
your family time on it. I'm sure you'll understand though, as I too have
family.

Regards,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-