Subject: [boost] Any interest in a M:N green threading library?
From: Xu Chen (windoze.net_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-12 10:20:05

Just cleanup some codes I wrote before, there is a M:N green threading
library built on top of Boost.Thread and Boost.Coroutine, conceptually it
works like goroutines in Go and (once existed) green threads in Rust.

With some refinements, it now supports all C++11/14 threading standard,
along with some extensions exist in Boost.Thread such as thread_group and
chainable futures.

It can be integrated with Boost.ASIO, all ASIO async functions can be used
as sync ones in green threads, similar to Boost.ASIO/Boost.Coroutine
integration.

Also it has some facilities to communicate with foreign threads, can by
used to integrate with external libs such as database drivers.

The code can be found at https://github.com/windoze/boost.green_thread

I don't know much about boostbook tools so the documents are kind of
crippled, but I'll improve it if needed.

Regards,
Chen Xu