Subject: Re: [boost] [spirit] 1.59.0 rc3: compiler warning in real_impl.hpp
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-13 09:55:29

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 2:07 AM, Tobias Loew <Tobias.Loew_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Marshall --
>
> I don't think so - I just didn't have time to check the previous 1.59 RCs.
> If I looked up correctly, it started on Nov 7 2014 with Joels commit
> (b7c04a2) on spirit/master but the warning was definitely not in 1.58.
>
> BTW: How can I find out which branch/version of a boost-modular-repository
> is used for the RC?
>
> It's the current state of the "master" branch.

We ask the maintainers to refrain from committing to the "master" branch
when we're close to a release, so that we have some stability. This is a
leftover from the SVN days, and should probably be replaced with something
more foolproof, but that's what we've got.

When the release is finalized, we'll drop a tag on each module.

-- Marshall