Subject: Re: [boost] boost.org https certificate expired 4 month ago
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-14 15:03:32

On 08/14/2015 07:40 AM, Michael Caisse wrote:
> On 08/14/2015 07:11 AM, Marcin Zalewski wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I've been one of the 3rd parties with no control, access, or keys that
> has been trying to nudge all of the in-the-know parties to get something
> done (via personal emails). We finally got to the point where the admin
> was responding but then the keys that were purchased were not SHA-2.
>
> We left off with the group that can purchase the SHA-2 wildcard cert
> needed the admin to provide the CSR to do so.

For clarification, the folks getting the updated cert and the folks
controlling the server all appear to be waiting for further instruction
on what should happen next. In other words, we appear to be stalled out
because there needs to be a "handshake". Since I was the middle man in
the last set of emails, that puts me in the blame log.

Marcin was kind enough to kick start the process again and with some
luck (and communication) all the right parties will be exchanging emails
again.

--
Michael Caisse
ciere consulting