Subject: Re: [boost] [http] Formal review of Boost.Http
From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-15 04:01:59
A quick reminder that the formal review ends on Sunday (August 16th.)
Please consider submitting a review where the following questions are
1. Should Boost.Http be accepted into Boost? Please state all
conditions for acceptance explicity.
2. What is your evaluation of the design?
3. What is your evaluation of the implementation?
4. What is your evaluation of the documentation?
5. What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
6. Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have
7. How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk