Subject: Re: [boost] [trac] Adding notification for component
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-27 17:46:10

On 8/27/2015 4:36 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have a few trac questions.
>>
>> Who is the trac administrator ?
>>

> At least me. I don't remember the others :-(

Thanks !

> How does one change the default person who is assigned a trac ticket for a
>> particular Boost library ?
>>
>> How does one get added as a notification for a particular Boost library
>> activity on Trac ?
>>
>> How do I add vmd as a component/library in trac ?
>>

> You ask in this list.. And I, or one of the other people with trac admin
> access, deals with it.
>
> PS. We'll need your trac ID to add you as the owner of the trac component.

My track id is 'eldiener'.

I am the owner of 'vmd' and that needs to get added to trac. I should
probably be made the 'owner' of new 'preprocessor' tickets as I don't
think Paul Mensonides will mind, but I am guessing Paul still will want
to get notifications about them. I am pretty sure that Paul is currently
the 'owner' for 'preprocessor'.

Can someone receive notifications for activity for a particular
component/library on trac without being the 'owner' ?