Subject: Re: [boost] [http] Boost.Http review report
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-27 21:24:19

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Bjorn Reese <breese_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> The outcome of the formal review of Boost.Http is that the library is
> NOT accepted for inclusion into Boost this time.
>
> As for the future, I hope that Vinicius is not too discourage by the
> current rejection, and that he will consider re-submitting the library
> at a later stage.

I'd like to echo this and say a personal thank you to Vinicius for the
tremendous effort he put in to get the library to this point. Looking over
the list of items needing work, they are mostly minor things. I think a lot
of others would agree with me that there is a ton of good stuff in this
library...stuff that no one needed to mention anything about!

Thanks for all your work.

Tom