Subject: Re: [boost] [afio] running tests
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-30 12:33:29

us.

+1

Boost.Build has proved this for me (and for many others judging by the stream of queries).

For me, there have been more occasions when it 'just doesn't work' than when it does. Finding out
why usually proves more difficult than explicitly having to specify several things in the first
place.

Examples of typical specification can ease that burden.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse