Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [afio] Formal review of Boost.AFIO
From: Ahmed Charles (acharles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-31 04:13:12

I have reviews from the following people:

Roland Bock <rbock_at_[hidden]>
Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>

Thomas Heller <thom.heller_at_[hidden]>
Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]>

Jeremy Maitin-Shepard <jeremy_at_[hidden]>

If you've sent a review and I've missed it, do let me know. There have
been lots of emails this week and I want to make sure I've caught all of
the reviews.