Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Filesystem for Universal Windows (windows-api=store)
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-06 07:40:09

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:19 AM, Mikael Olenfalk <mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Mikael Olenfalk <mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/18
> >
> > To compile for windows store, just add "windows-api=store" to your b2
> > invocation.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > /M
> >

> Hi again,
>
> I pushed a minor fix to this branch, adding a boost.predef dependency.
>
> Can somebody have a quick look or point me towards somebody who can review?

You don't have to post to the main list every time you make a pull request.
GitHub automatically sends a pull request notification to everyone on the
team for that library. By looking on GitHub at the team, you can see who is
on the team.

If a pull request goes unanswered for a week or more, you might then post a
request to the main developers list asking that the pull request be
responded to. If a pull request goes unanswered for a month or more, you
might then post a notice to the community maintenance team that your pull
request has gone unanswered.

Thanks,

--Beman