Subject: Re: [boost] [regression] new runner missing in master results
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-08 02:11:53

On 10/07/2015 04:27 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Since MSVC-7.1 is (in theory) supported by Boost and we had no regressions
>> on that platform, I've set up an old computer to do the job.
>>
>> I've executed regression tests several times and results appear in develop
>> branch's result page but they are always missing in master branch.
>> Any hint on what could be the problem?
>>

> Test runner against master need to be "approved" before showing up.

I also had a problem running regression tests against master, not seeing
it show up on the 'master' regression test page, posting a message to
the Boost testing mailing list, and when no one seem to know why the
results never showed on the 'master' regression test page, just giving up.

So can we please document on the Boost web site for running regression
tests what you have answered here, ie exactly what has to be done to
have one's 'master' regression test show up properly on the website's page ?