Subject: Re: [boost] Problems building Boost libraries for Windows Store when C++/CX is involved
From: Mikael Olenfalk (mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-08 15:32:08

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Mikael Olenfalk <mikael.olenfalk_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05-Oct-15 11:21 PM, Andrey Semashev wrote:
>>
>> Andrey,

>>> Ok, thanks.
>>>
>>> If this is a problem with VS environment setup scripts, has this issue
>>> been reported to MS Connect?
>>>

>> I don't know, and I never used MS Connect. While I can do this, it would
>> be better if somebody actually
>> using VS on a daily basis try same and then report the bug.
>>

> I have reached out to some people at MS, I will update as soon as we have
> found a solution to this problem.
>
> So you do not need to report to MS Connect just yet.
>
> /M

MS got back to me and verified that this is indeed a bug in the setup
scripts. I will just verify the workaround and then try to come up with
patch for boost.build. Without promising anything I expect a fix to be
shipped with Update 1.

/M