Subject: Re: [boost] 1.60 closes for new libraries and breaking changes in a week
From: Kyle Lutz (kyle.r.lutz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-14 17:43:36

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Kyle Lutz <kyle.r.lutz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir.prus_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Folks,
>> >
>> > the deadline for new libraries and breaking changes for 1.60 is next
>> > Wednesday, Oct 21.
>> > Please get big changes in by that date.
>>
>> I'd like to get the Boost.Compute submodule added to master for 1.60.
>> I've had an open pull-request [1] for almost a month now. Who should I
>> contact to get this merged by the deadline?
>>

> What you did is fine..
>
> Except I don't see test results for compute on the develop branch. Without
> visible tests we can't accept adding it to a release.

The current Boost.Compute testing runs on Travis-CI [1] (as it
provides support for OpenCL).

Boost.Compute can also build/run most of its tests via Boost.Build,
thought I'm not sure what further integration is required to get these
running on the Boost test machines. Any pointers/assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

-kyle

[1] https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/compute