Subject: Re: [boost] [metaparse] Transferring the repository to Boostorg
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-18 16:37:52

Hi Rene,

Yes, I'm done and it looks like the CI environments work as well. Thank
you for your help.

For the rest of the migration: am I supposed to create a pull request
for the boostorg/boost repository adding the new submodule, the new
entries to maintainers.txt, libraries.htm, etc? Or is it maintained by
scripts? (Is there maybe a description of this somewhere?)

Regards,
   Abel