Subject: Re: [boost] [metaparse] Transferring the repository to Boostorg
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-19 18:47:31

Hi Rene,

I've created a pull request to the develop branch. The CI scripts of
Metaparse have been testing the library in the Boost source tree, so I
expect the tests and examples to build fine.

I've migrated the documentation to Quickbook, so I added it to the list
of BoostBook-based libraries. I can generate the documentation in the
doc directory of the library, however, when I try to generate all
BoostBook documentations from the "main" doc directory of the Boost
source tree, the png images don't get copied to the right place. So
currently they need to be copied to html/images/metaparse manually after
the documentation generation in that case.

Regards,
   Abel