Subject: Re: [boost] [metaparse] Transferring the repository to Boostorg
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-20 15:39:47

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Abel Sinkovics <abel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> Thank you for merging the PR.
>
> How will it move to the master branch? Will the develop branch be
> propagated at some point or should I create another pull request for the
> master branch?

Usually it's a combination of PRs and some manual labor by the release
managers. But before that can happen the release managers need to see some
test results from the develop branch. Which given that the cutoff for new
libs is tomorrow I highly doubt you'll make it for this release. We tend to
prefer that new libs go in shortly after a new release goes out the door so
that we get as much of a full cycle of testing and working out the kinks as
possible.

Just wanted to be honest about the prospects.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything