Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits][multi_index][msvc-7.1] problems with is_const in VC 7.1
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-27 11:37:49

Joaquin MLópezMuñoz wrote:
> Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > On 18/10/2015 15:15, Joaquín M LópezMuñoz wrote:
> > > As for the serialization issue, I understand Robert is taking care of
> > > if as it affects all libs
> > > using Boost.Serialization, not only this one.
> >
> > It's related to a dependency of Serialization, located in SmartPtr.
> > Peter is already reviewing the pull request:
> >
> > https://github.com/boostorg/smart_ptr/pull/21/
>
> I see the pull request has been succesfully brought into develop, but not
> merged to release. Peter?

I was waiting for the 7.1 tester to cycle. I see now that it has. None of
the tests seem to work though. They fail with

shared_ptr_test.cpp
..\libs\smart_ptr\test\shared_ptr_test.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'boost/config.hpp': No such file or directory

I can merge it anyway; it shouldn't affect anything besides MSVC 7.1.