Subject: Re: [boost] [website] update version for Oracle Solaris Studio on the Boost website
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-28 20:02:59

On 28 October 2015 at 17:52, Aparna Kumta <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The Boost1.59 page at
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_59_0.html
> under 'Compilers Tested' section, contains an entry for Sun( Oracle Solaris
> Studio).
>
> This needs modification for the upcoming Boost 1.60 release for which I
> would like to submit a PR.
>
> I looked at https://github.com/boostorg/website but not sure if this is the
> correct repository.
>
> Could someone please point me as to where I need to submit the PR?

I rewrite the compiler list for each release based on whatever is on
the test results page at the time. Usually just before the beta. It's
not the best system and a bit tedious, so if anyone wants to set up
something better, it'd be very welcome.

The file itself is at:

https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/feed/history/boost_1_60_0.qbk

If you search for 'Compilers Tested', you'll see it just says TODO at
the moment.