Subject: Re: [boost] [test][serialization] Fwd: [Boost-testing] regression testing failure on develop branch
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-03 13:55:28

On 03/11/2015 19:31, Niklas Angare wrote:
> "Aparna Kumta" <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> My regresion tests are failing on develop branch as follows:
>> error: at
>> /export/home/boost_regression_develop/boost_sparc-S2_stlport4/boost_bb/src/kernel/modules.jam:107
>>
>> error: Unable to find file or target named
>> error: 'test_boost_array.cpp'
>> error: referred to from project at
>> error: '../libs/serialization/test'
>>
>> Anyone seeing this issue?
>
> Yes, the last couple of runs of my NA-QNX* runners have also failed this
> way.
>
> Regards,
>
> Niklas Angare

It seems that some test files are missing in the serialization test
directory (taken from serialization/test/Jamfile.v2):

[ test-bsl-run_files test_boost_array : A ]

However it seems that the file is not committed and this is stopping the
whole regression (I think a good improvement to the regression framework
would be to just avoid testing serialization). I think there are more
missing files in serialization. Robert, can you take look?

Best,

Ion