Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Boost 1.60.0 beta 1 Release Candidates available for testing
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-10 15:27:20

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Raffi Enficiaud <
raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Le 10/11/15 14:08, Tom Kent a écrit :
>
>> I have a fix for MSVC but some problems have also been reported for gcc4.4
>>> c++0x mode. I can merge the fix for MSVC to develop and/or master once
>>> reopened.
>>>
>>> Raffi
>>>

>> Since it is preventing building of the release binaries, I think this
>> should be merged before the beta is released.
>>
>> Tom
>>

> Right now the fix is on a feature branch and on develop. What is the best
> way of doing this?
>
> @release managers: is it ok if I merge this patch to master? The relevant
> changes is confined in one single commit.

If that's the only change on the feature branch *and* it's a branch from
the master commit on the super-project.. Post a message saying you want to
update the super-project to reference that feature branch commit.

If it's not the only change.. Make it so that it is and do the above.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything