Subject: Re: [boost] Status of the CMake-ification
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-17 05:51:37

Obviously this would some advantages as there is a large CMake user base.

But without short-term development and, most crucially, long-term support, I doubt if we have
resources to deal with this, as well as our currently can't-do-without bjam/b2.

Might the time when C++ finally gets modules be the right time to consider a change?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse