Subject: Re: [boost] interest in an asynchronous linear algebra library?
From: Sebastian Schaetz (seb.schaetz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-21 00:12:19

Hi Oswin,

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:56:13 AM UTC-5, Oswin Krause wrote:

> I would like to propose a new library to boost: asynchronous blas.

asynchrony and optimization of the AST are very interesting techniques that
the DL community should leverage. There is a lot of existing knowledge and
code in this area so in addition to looking at standard proposals I would
recommend you look into advanced expression template libraries like NT2 [0]
or Eigen [1] when researching previous work. I would also recommend you
look into HPX [2].

Best,
Sebastian

[0] https://github.com/jfalcou/nt2