Subject: Re: [boost] [Property_tree] error with ptree_serialization in 1.59
From: David Bernstein (David.Bernstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-10 13:45:35

This was cleared up by adding the header

#include <boost/archive/basic_archive.hpp>

at the top of the file that was causing the problem. Not sure why this cropped up in 1.59 and not previous releases but at least we’re back in business.

Dave

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 9:18 AM, David Bernstein <david.bernstein_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone, This is my first post here, hopefully I’m at the right place but if not please let me know where I should go.
>
> I have a C++ class which uses boost::property_tree and also includes <boost/property_tree/ptree_serialization.hpp>. This has been working nicely until I upgraded to V1.59 today and now I’m getting the compile error below.
>
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>

> /usr/local/include/boost/property_tree/ptree_serialization.hpp:66:24: error: no type named 'library_version_type' in namespace 'boost::archive'
> const bsa::library_version_type library_version(
> ~~~~~^
> /usr/local/include/boost/property_tree/ptree_serialization.hpp:69:21: error: no member named 'library_version_type' in namespace 'boost::archive'
> if(bsa::library_version_type(3) < library_version){

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510-2521 and may be legally privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the original sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the telephone number provided above and delete/trash the original message from your system. Thank you for your assistance. The information contained herein is confidential information provided only for the use of the individual or entity for whom it was intended. If the reader of this message received it in error, is not the intended recipient, or if an attachment is made in error, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.