Subject: Re: [boost] [QVM] Help with small example
From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-10 14:51:55

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 6:35 AM, Rajaditya Mukherjee <
rajaditya.mukherjee_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks Emil for your prompt response. I was wondering if I can use an
> Eigen::Vector class instead of float array. Rather my question is : "is
> there any restriction on the container class that I can use with v_traits
> type???"

No, there isn't, though keep in mind that QVM does not support dynamically
sized objects. Yes you should be able to use Eigen vectors, in fact this is
the main design goal of QVM: to let users bring together various QVM types
in a single, coherent, type-safe environment. In fact it would probably
make sense to include QVM headers to introduce quaternion, vector and
matrix types from various other libraries.

Thanks!
Emil