Subject: [boost] Query About Boost Soc2016
From: Arafat Khan (arafat.da.khan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-14 07:09:59

Respected Sir/Mam
I am Arafat Dad Khan, I am a second year undergraduate student at Indian
Institute of Technology Kharagpur. I wish to contribute to the Boost
 Library.

I have decent *knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures *and have
consistently taken part in algorithmic competitions on websites such as
Codechef and Spoj(Sphere online Judge )
You can view my profiles here
http://www.spoj.com/SPOJ/users/adk/
and here
https://www.codechef.com/users/adkcodeme

I am *looking for potential mentors for Gsoc 2016* so that i start
contributing by working on a small tasks first.I want develop
requirements for my proposal by doing *initial background research on the
topic*, and interact with the mentors and community to help identify
expectations for projects .

Regards
Arafat Dad Khan
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur