Subject: Re: [boost] safe::map
From: Karen Pease (meme_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-20 23:12:12

I could certainly remove the other iterator types if they only lead to
confusion. I initially added them in as my personal needs called for a
circular map as well as a standard non-wrapping one, and so while I was
extending it with my needs I decided to just offer a range of iteration
types. But again, if they're a problem they can be removed. :)

As a side node, based on a request on the github page I've downgraded from
c++14 to c++11 so that it can work on older compilers. Hopefully it won't
need to go more primitive than c++11 ;)

  - kv, Karen