Subject: [boost] [doc] Releases 1.59 and 1.60 missing some tools documentation
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-22 14:27:14

In the 1.60 release, and I also just noticed in at least the 1.59
release also, the documentation links to the Release and Regression
tools go to an invalid URL. Also while the documentation link to
Boost.Build goes to a general explanation page the subsequent
documentation link to Documentation goes to an invalid URL.

Is this what we want, and that the end-user should have to "build" the
documentation ? It seems doubtful, considering what a trial it often is
for developers themselves to build the documentation given the tools
available to do so. I think that this needs to be corrected in upcoming
releases.