Subject: [boost] [nowide] Library Updates
From: Artyom Beilis (artyom.beilis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-27 12:00:32

Hello,

Disclaimer:
  policy.

  So I'm sending some important stuff from GMail account that almost
  certainly was missed:

What is Boost.Nowide:
--------------------------------

Boost.Nowide is a library that make cross platform
Unicode aware programming easier.

The library provides an implementation of standard C and C++
library functions, such that their inputs are UTF-8 aware on
Windows without requiring to use Wide API.

It was inspiration and inspired by http://utf8everywhere.org/
development ideas and policy.

Some updates regarding Boost.Nowide
-------------------------------

1. Library moved to github and its format is converted
    to modular boost layout: https://github.com/artyom-beilis/nowide
2. Fixed unsupported std::ios::ate flag by boost::nowide::fstream
3. Added some C++11 interfaces to boost::nowide::fstream
4. Added integration functionality with boost::filesystem:
   https://github.com/artyom-beilis/nowide/blob/master/include/boost/nowide/integration/filesystem.hpp

Note: that the links to the source code on review schedule aren't
relevant, it should be:

- Code: https://github.com/artyom-beilis/nowide
- Documentation: http://cppcms.com/files/nowide/html/

Also the library is still looking for review manager.

Artyom Beilis

P.S.: I'm sorry if you are getting this as "duplicate"