Subject: Re: [boost] [Locale] MSVC 2015 facets issue
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-30 11:56:25

On 30 December 2015 at 14:52, Artyom Beilis <artyom.beilis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Today I had a discussion on this ticket
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11878
>
> There was a basic issue with Boost.Locale that couldn't format numbers
> at all properly, after back and forth it was discovered an issue with
> MSVC library.
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11878#comment:10
>
> What is the best way to address this issue (open a bug
> there is no github issue tracker on this :-) ...
>
> Thank You,
>
> Artyom Beilis

The usual way to report a bug for visual studio compile or library is to to
their Connect website
and find the bug report page.
Here: https://connect.microsoft.com/visualstudio

You need an account though (you might have one if you used visual studio
community). I can post for you if you don't want to, but it might be useful
if you end up reporting issues regularly.

Also, I believe STL (the main msvc library maintainer) is reading this
mailing list so most of the time
that helps if he gets involved.

Joël Lamotte