Subject: Re: [boost] Supporting an alternative to meta/libraries.json
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-05 16:46:28

Glen Fernandes <glen.fernandes <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Louis, I would suggest making changes to more than BPM, since
> meta/libraries.json is also consumed by other things[1][2].
>
> In my opinion it would be worth making them: I like the idea of .boost in
> library root instead of meta/libraries.json.
>
> Otherwise Hana will still need meta/libraries.json even if it had a .boost
> for BPM to consume.

Ah, I didn't know about these usages of meta/libraries.json, but thanks for
the heads up. I submitted a pull request to boostorg/website [1]. If anyone
sees another place that should be changed to add support for this proposal,
please let me know.

Regards,
Louis

[1]: https://github.com/boostorg/website/pull/131