Subject: Re: [boost] [review][qvm] QVM formal review report
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-06 22:39:11

I completed the refactoring based on the reviewers' feedback, except for
providing function-style syntax for swizzling, which requires more thought.
Note that this refactoring breaks almost any existing code that uses Boost
QVM, since a lot of functions now use more verbose names.

See http://zajo.github.io/boost-qvm/.

Thanks!
Emil