Subject: Re: [boost] expected/result/etc
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-27 16:44:19

On 27.1.2016. 10:11, Niall Douglas wrote:
> A version of this actually presented for review here would remove
> rather than add, a pared down to essentials edition would be valuable
> once I completely understand what the essentials exactly are.

IMO that'd be useful: if you could separate/extract the
'std::expected-like' part of Outcome (from the
future/promise/concurrency whatnots) we could then perhaps join efforts
- after all we both seem to be after a modern err-handling mechanism
that looks nice, adapts well and compiles mighty tight ;D

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology,
spiritual devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a