Subject: Re: [boost] [Iterator] [PR] Fix for documentation #8010
From: Nathan Wilson (nwilson20_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-28 23:23:14

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info and reply. That does seem like it would be an arduous
task, and documentation is certainly better at the time the code is written.

Fortunately I'm just looking to make this part of the documentation
accurate. On that note, there is also a sentence in the Abstract of the
Iterator documentation which states, "Several components of this library
have been accepted into the C++ standard technical report." I'm wondering
whether that ought to be removed as well. If anyone has thoughts about that
as far is whether it should be removed as well, please let me know.

Thanks