Subject: [boost] [ANN] build2 - C++ build toolchain
From: Boris Kolpackov (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-03 09:44:28

Hi,

build2 is an open source, cross-platform toolchain for building and
packaging C++ code. It includes a build system, package manager, and
repository web interface. We've also started cppget.org, a public
repository of open source C++ packages (where we hope to see Boost
one day).

This is the first alpha release and currently it is more of a technology
preview rather than anything that is ready for production. We have tested
this version on various Linux'es, Mac OS, and FreeBSD. There is no Windows
support yet (but cross-compilation is supported).

The project's page is:

https://build2.org

For those who need to see examples right away, here is the introduction:

https://build2.org/build2-toolchain/doc/build2-toolchain-intro.xhtml

Enjoy,
        Boris