Subject: [boost] [block_ptr] Request for a review manager
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-03 21:02:31

Greetings,

As some of you might know I work full time on WebKit which in turn uses
a garbage collector for its Javascript interface and quite honestly a
garbage collector is not ready for a commercial release unless you have
a lot of CPU juice. So a garbage collector is unacceptable.

On the other hand I code completed the deterministic block_ptr in 2011
and I am wondering if there is anything I am missing to get it through
the review process because this is one of the most important subject in
computer science:
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/block_ptr/libs/smart_ptr/doc/index.html

Please let me know if you are interested for me to present it and answer
questions live.

Sincerely,
-Phil
www.unifiedfieldtheoryfinite.com