Subject: [boost] [math] Missing constexpr statement in MPFR bindings
From: Claas H. Koehler (claas.koehler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-05 03:45:57

Hi,

I encountered a compiler error using gcc-5.0 with the math constants in boost 1.60.0 due to a
different exception specification of math::tools::digits():

The prototype defined in math/tools/precision.hpp has a BOOST_NOEXCEPT specifier, while the
implementation in math/bindings/mpfr.hpp does not have the respective specification.

Adding BOOST_NOEXCEPT in math/bindings/mpfr.hpp solves the problem, i.e. compilation succeeds. I was
wondering whether this is a bug or whether the error can be circumvented in another way.

Regards
Claas