Subject: Re: [boost] Test results marked as failure without errors
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-15 11:12:05

AMDG

On 02/15/2016 12:50 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On 13-Feb-16 3:20 PM, Abel Sinkovics wrote:
>>
>> Both the compile and link steps succeed and there is nothing about the
>> execution of the compiled code. Does someone know
>> why these are marked as failures?
>
> Hi Abel,
>
> I'll try to figure why there is failure without no output, but don't yet
> know how long it will take me.
>
> In the meantime, is there a chance you'd run these tests locally and see
> what's wrong?

  I know what the problem is, but fixing it is
non-trivial. process_jam_log randomly picks
one compilation, for targets that consist of
more than one translation unit. This is a side-effect
of handling incremental builds, which discards
an existing compile log when it finds a new one.
i.e. the last one that it sees will be the only
one shown.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe