Subject: [boost] Cygwin tests (Was: [1.61] Two weeks remaining for new libraries and breaking changes)
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir.prus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-17 04:25:07

On 16-Feb-16 7:34 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 2/15/16 10:27 PM, Vladimir Prus wrote:

>>> Honestly, I haven't had time to get back to this yet.
>>
>> So, the summary of this thread is that the ball is in your court?
>
> I have made a personal commitment to maintaining the boost serialization library. So the "ball is ALWAYS in my court".
>
> In order to fulfill this commitment, I depend on a number of resources:
>
> a) my personal time
> b) my own computer hardware
> c) other boost libraries - the library depends upon other boost components such as boost spirit
> d) boost build - b2 etc.
> e) boost regression testing setup up

Robert,

While I'd be happy to discuss a bigger picture, one point at a time, we have 1.61 deadlines in a couple of
weeks, so I'd rather we tackle the immediate issues first.

- It seems you have some issues on Cygwin
- Steven has provided a patch
- You haven't had the time to look into it yet

So, it seems that on the issue of cygwin testing, you are the person who has to make the next step. Is that
correct?

--
Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com