Subject: Re: [boost] El Capitan issues (Was: [1.61] Two weeks remaining for new libraries and breaking changes)
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-17 10:15:08

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> AMDG
>
> On 02/17/2016 01:25 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> > On 2/16/16 11:30 PM, Andrey Semashev wrote:
> >>
> >> Just recently I've had another case of synchronized update of multiple
> >> repositories on develop.
> >>
> >> https://github.com/boostorg/winapi/pull/20
> >> https://github.com/boostorg/dll/pull/7
> >> https://github.com/boostorg/dll/pull/8
> >>
> >> Such situations appear more often than you think.
> >
> > another case? Looking at this particular case I think "exceedingly
> > rare" is still an accurate characterization.
> >

> With the example I posted, that makes two
> of your "exceedingly rare" cases in the
> last week.

I also have another case that "came up" December/January involving close to
a dozen libraries. But I created all the changes, and it was build system
related (i.e. changing build files). It hasn't made it to master yet. And I
need to push it to master all "at once" (not looking forward to that).

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything